MDF (medium density fiberboard)
Good physical and mechanical properties and processing performance, can be made of different thickness of the plate, so widely used in furniture manufacturing, construction, interior decoration industry. MDF is homogeneous porous materials, its acoustic performance is very good, is the production of speakers, TV housings, musical instruments good materials. In addition, it can be used for ships, vehicles, sports equipment, flooring, wallboard, clapboard, etc. instead of natural wood, which has the advantages of low cost, simple processing and high utilization ratio, which is more economical than natural wood.
MDF is a man-made sheet made of wood, small diameter, fast-growing material and bamboo and other plant materials, and it is in accordance with the policy of forestry development in China, which is beneficial to the implementation of forestry sustainable development Strategy.
Previous: Characteristics And Properties Of MDF
Next: No Information
- Characteristics And Properties Of MDF
- Main Classification Of MDF
- Quality Problems Of MDF
- How To Judge The Quality Of MDF
- Industrial Blinds Selection To Pay ...
- How To Choose Blinds
- Characteristics Of Electric Venetia...
- The Function Of Blinds In Home Deco...
- Blinds Inspire Your Thoughts
- Doors With Shutters Can Increase Th...